- Achieve export sales target.
- Achieve the addition of new export customers properly and effectively.
- Achieve the addition of new products according to the market needs, visit the export countries, and regularly coordinate with the production, R&D, regulatory, and supply chain departments.
- Fulfill customer requests regarding product information and product registration documents, as well as handle customer complaints quickly & accurately.
- Have minimum education of Bachelor’s Degree in any major.
- Have at least 3 years experience as Export Marketing Manager, preferably who has handled personal care products, health supplements, FMCG, or pharmaceuticals.
- Have experience in handling product development, international distributor networks, and understanding the export processes and product registration processes in other countries.
- Have good English skills (oral and written).
- Honest and have integrity, customer-focused, able to make good planning and monitoring.
- Willing to be placed in Meruya, West Jakarta.
Send Your CV to :
PT INDOCARE CITRAPASIFIC
Kompleks Perkantoran Taman Meruya Blok N 21-26
Meruya Utara, Kembangan, Jakarta Barat 11620
WA : 085817866589